- DAY 1: Departure Flight from Boston -New York - Newark- Miami (other gateways available on request)
- DAY 2: Lisbon- On arrival transfer to your hotel. Day at leisure. Take advantage of your free choice of experience tours. Overnight
- DAY 3: Day 3: to the "Ochre city" of Marrakesh in Morocco.Upon your arrival Transfer to your Hotel Sofitel Marrakech Lounge and Spa. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight.
- DAY 4: Marrakech
-Breakfast at the Sofitel Marrakech Lounge and Spa. Morning devoted to the sightseeing of the vibrant city of Marrakesh. Visit of The Photography Museum with clichés dating back to 1870 until 1950, Ben Youssef Madrasa (coranic school), Saadian Tombs, Bahia Palace, an exemplary specimen of the privileged life in the 19th century, and the Jewish Quarter. You will have the opportunity to assist to traditional bread baking and enjoy a funny traditional Barber experience in a Riad in Marrakesh. You will certainly have a walk through the picturesque Djemaa el-Fna, MARRAKESH's main square gathering orange juice vendors, artists, snake charmers...
In the afternoon you will discover the other figure of Marrakesh with your guide by Horse Carriage Ride: the city of gardens. You will visit the "Jardin Majorelle", an amazing garden created by the French painter Jacques Majorelle, the Menara and Agdal Gardens and the Palm grove of MARRAKESH. enjoying the stunning sunset, unique to Marrakesh. Dinner at a local restaurant with Moroccan .Overnight at Sofitel Marrakech Lounge and Spa.
- DAY 5: Marrakech- Imlil-Marrakech
Early morning departure to Imlil. Your guide will be awaiting you for a hike. Meeting with one of Imlils associations and visiting of a local school, or workshop of young ladies making pastries, embroidery and other activities.
Lunch on the terrace of Kasbah Du Toubkal overlooking the Atlas Mountains and the Toubkal. Back to MARRAKESH. Overnight.
- DAY 6: Marrakech Ouarzazate
Departure by 4WD to Ouarzazate via the mountains of the high Atlas passing through the Tich'n'Tichka pass at an altitude of 2260 m, via Telouet, the scenery is absolutely stunning. Visit of the Kasbah of Telouet, former residence of the Glaoui family, one of the most influential families of this region. Optional Lunch, and visit of Kasbah Ait Benhado. This kasbah is the most famous one in Morocco and has served as setting for many famous movies. The Kasbah is now a UNESCO protected monument, continuation and Short visit of Ouarzazate including the Kasbah of Taourirt. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
- DAY 7: OUARZAZATE / TINEGHIR /ERFOUD/ MERZOUGA -After Breakfast,hit the road to Boumalne and EL Kelâa via the road of the thousand Kasbahs, passing by Skoura. On the way, we pass the beautiful kasbah of Amerhidel, visit of Canyon Dades and continuation to Tinghir. Tinghir is famous for its magnificent Todra canyons whose rocks reach an altitude of 250 meters. Excursion to the canyons and possibility for a short hike. (Optional) Lunch at a restaurant situated at the foot of the canyons. Continuation to the track road continues till Erfoud, then Merzouga. Dinner and accommodation in Merzouga, at hotel or under desert tents (NB: clients must have chosen overnight tent option beforehand, when booking the tour).
- DAY 8: MERZOUGA /Skoura-
Early morning, optional jeep excursion to see the sunrise over the sands-dunes of Merzouga. After breakfast continuation to Rissani. The holy city where Moulay Ali Cherif, ancestor of the Alaouite dynasty is buried. Visit of the kasbah of the 17th century and the KsarAbbar ruins, and continuation to Tinghir via the Tinjdad road. Visit of the magnificent Todgha canyons which rocks reach and altitude of 250 meters. Lunch (optional FB package) at a restaurant situated at the foot of the canyons and departure to the Dades canyons for a visit and then continuation to Skoura via the road of the thousand kasbahs and the Dades valley famous for its roses and the yearly Moussem (rose Festival). Dinner and accommodation in Skoura.
- DAY 9: Skoura- Marrakech/
Today we will hit the road to Marrekesh. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at Sofitel Marrakech Lounge and Spa.
- DAY 10: Marrakech-
Departure transfer to the airport of Marrakech for your flight back home to USA.
For more information please ask our Reservation Agents
1 800 482 5995 / 1 800 621 2259 The Best of Europe
|847-8166717 - email@example.com - www.tourcrafters.com|
TourCrafters Inc. - 28085 North Ashley Circle - unit 202 - Libertyville, Illinois 60048 - USA
Mon-Fri: 8AM-6.30PM C.T. - Sat: 9AM-1PM C.T.