- DAY 1: Malaga Airport - Malaga Mountains: Pick up your car on arrival at Malaga airport and drive to Malaga Mountains. Driving time around 30 minutes - 25 miles. Overnight at Cortijo de la Reina
- DAY 2: BAEZA -GRANADA-BAEZA : After breakfast drive to GRANADA (arrival in 1 hr driving), The whole day to discover this unique town, visiting La Alhambra, the best example of the sophisticate royal life in the Nazari islamic kingdom in XIVth century. We will find numerous halls and "patios" (courtyards) of amazing beauty. Of course we suggest to visit the nice Generalife gardens with its fountains. Do not forget to walk till be lost in the nice in Albayzin Quarter to get the most splendid view of Alhambra palace from the San Nicolas square.
BAEZA (140 kms, arrival in about 1hr 30 minutes) . Overnight at hotel Puerta de la LunaMalaga Mountains-
- DAY 3: BAEZA ; After breakfast stroll around the village with is beautiful XVI century building and monuments and the magnificent Old Cathedral. In the afternoon we suggest to visit the close by village of UBEDA Unesco Humankind heritage. Overnight at Puerta del SOl
- DAY 4: BAEZA CORDOBA After breakfast drive to Cordoba for a full day visit of the Moresque city. The town was important in the Roman age, but during the Moslem
period specially the IX and Xth centuries, when Cordoba became the capital of the Caliphate and the most
populated in the world (almost 1 million). Morning we suggest to visit the Mosque, considered the nicest among
the historical mosques. Then a walk around the Jewish Quarter, with its fresh narrow streets and Andalusia
"patios", where we will find one of the few perfectly preserved Synagogues in Spain. Late afternoon start your drive among the olive trees toward Seville. You will sleep at Vereda Real Finca in Valencina de la Conception a small village close by
- DAY 5: Valencina de la Conception SEVILLA: We suggest excursion to the near SEVILLA (7 kms, 20 minutes). to visit inside the Gothic Cathedral, the largest
in Spain and third in the world, with the Giralda tower (striking minaret of the former mosque). Then a walk by Santa Cruz Quarter, a maze of small alleys with colorful names stepped in legend and small squares with the peacefulness of a tiny garden is an invitation to rest. Afternoon a walk in the Maria Luisa Gardens with the monumental Plaza de Espa├▒a is a delight. Overnight at Hotel Vereda Real
- DAY 6: Valencina - JEREZ- ARCOS De La Frontera: we suggest a visit the a sherry wine cellar with tasting. Sherry is the best well known Spanish wine abroad, and
great part of the local economy is related to the production of this world-famous
ARCOS de la Front. (35 minutes driving approx). Walk in this beautiful characteristic Andalusian village, every street is full of nice
corners and magnificent panoramic . Then overnight at Hacienda el Santiscal in Arcos de la Frontera.
- DAY 7: Breakfast then departure along the ROUTE OF THE WHITE VILLAGES .All in this mountainous area was part of the warlike border between the Christian and the Muslim kingdoms for more than 3 centuries (XIII to XVth). This fact that conditioned its physiognomy: Castle over the hill, and down in the hill side, the bright white houses with narrow and labyrinth streets. The route is full of fantastic panoramic sights. RONDA (82 kms about 1 hr 30 driving) In an impressive location, a sheer cleft of over 300 ft. called El Tajo splits the
town. Time to visit the bull-ring, built in 1784, all stone itself, which is the eldest and nicest in Spain. Walking through the old town, we will find nice palaces and some magnificent views over countryside ANTEQUERA (88 kms, about 1 hr 10 driving) walking up till the nice fortress we will have a nice panoramic view. Too it has some nice churches and palaces. Overnight in H.Finca Eslava
- DAY 8: Breakfast
Antequera -MALAGA (56 kms, about 45 driving time), we will suggest to visit where Picasso was born, and presently a permanent collection of 155 pieces by Picasso (oil paints, sculptures and drawings) donated by his heirs.
Take your time to walk in, Larios Street, Gibralfaro castle and the Park, which features species of plants and trees brought in from all over the world.
MALAGA Airport (15 minutes approx driving time). End of the services
For more information please ask our Reservation Agents
1 800 482 5995 / 1 800 621 2259 The Best of Europe |
| 847-8166717 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.tourcrafters.com |
AutoEurope Tourcrafters 1,LLC - 28085 North Ashley Circle - unit 202 - Libertyville, Illinois 60048 - USA
Mon-Fri: 8AM-6.30PM C.T. - Sat: 9AM-1PM C.T.