- DAY 1: Athens
Upon your arrival you will be greeted by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Balance of the day at your leisure.
you will meet a representative and transfer to your hotel. Afternoon and balance of day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
- DAY 2: Athens
In the morning you will have Athens sightseeing tour, including the visit of the Acropolis site & the new Acropolis museum.
This tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrast that makes Athens such a fascinating city. Our expert guide take you to see the centre of the city, Constitution Square (Syntagma), the House of Parliament, the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier and the National library. Driving down Herod Atticus street, you will see the Evzones in their picturesque uniform and the Presidential Palace. On your way to the Acropolis you will see the Hadrians Arch, the Temple of Olympian Zeus and you will make a short stop at the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896. On the Acropolis visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally, the harmony between material and spirit, the monument that puts order in the mind, the Parthenon. Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era at the new Acropolis museum.
Afternoon at leisure.
- DAY 3: Athens Mykonos
This morning you will have an early transfer to the port of Piraeus, to embark the ferry to Mykonos. Upon your arrival you will be greeted and transferred to your hotel. Afternoon at leisure.
- DAY 4: Mykonos
Days at leisure. Enjoy the sandy beaches, the sea and the sun of this wonderful Island.
- DAY 5: Mykonos
After breakfast, full day at your leisure to explore the island of Mykonos. Overnight.
- DAY 6: Paros - Day at your leisure to explore the island of Paros, with its lively and attractive port of Parikia, the capital of Paros island, a maze of winding streets full of fascinating shops, smart restaurants and tavernas. You may also visit Naoussa, a unique fishing village with narrow, white paved streets, small churches almost in every corner.
- DAY 7: Paros. Day at your leisure to explore the island of Paros, with its lively and attractive port of Parikia, the capital of Paros island, a maze of winding streets full of fascinating shops, smart restaurants and tavernas. You may also visit Naoussa, a unique fishing village with narrow, white paved streets, small churches almost in every corner.
- DAY 8: Paros Santorini
This morning you will be transferred to the port to embark the ferry to Santorini. Upon arrival you will be greeted and transferred to your hotel.
- DAY 9: Santorini - Breakfast at the hotel. Dayat leisure to explore this breathtaking island, famous for its sunset. Admire the town of Firas white washed houses, narrow streets, and open air cafes that cling to a steep cliff accessible by cable car or Donkey.
- DAY 10: Santorini - Day at leisure. Full day to explore the island.
Full day at your leisure to enjoy the wonders of this unique island. Overnight.
- DAY 11: Santorini - Athens - Transfer to the Airport for a short flight to Athens, where you will be connected with your return flight home.
For more information please ask our Reservation Agents
1 800 482 5995 / 1 800 621 2259 The Best of Europe |
| 847-8166717 - email@example.com - www.tourcrafters.com |
TourCrafters Inc. - 28085 North Ashley Circle - unit 202 - Libertyville, Illinois 60048 - USA
Mon-Fri: 8AM-6.30PM C.T. - Sat: 9AM-1PM C.T.