9 Days/8 Nights
Visiting Lisbon and Morocco in Spring is a perfect time, the season of new beginnings. Fresh buds bloom, animals awaken and the earth seems to come to life again. Farmers and gardeners plant their seeds and temperatures slowly rise . Lisbon offers a number of museums and galleries, an unpretentious atmosphere and a pleasant blend of architectural styles, making it a favourite with many visitors. Its also the perfect time to visit the Morocco Atlas Mountains, when weather conditions are relatively stable and the snow has melted giving way to colourful spring flowers. TourCrafters combines the warmth of the market colors in Marrakesh, the sunshine, the architecture and the evenings Morocco has to offer, with the chance to explore small villages away from the usual tourist trail.
FROM: $1,319.00 - Land only (From price)
FROM: $1,999.00 - Air & Land (From price)
Valid: 11 March - 23rd April
Departure dates: Daily
- Private Arrival & departure transfers in Lisbon
- 2 Hotel Accommodation at Real Parque in Lisbon
- Arrival and departure transfer in Marrakech
- 3 Nights accommodation in Marrakesh in Half board
- 1 Night Accommodation in Ouarzazate in Half board
- 1 Night accommodation in deluxe desert camp in Merzouga in Half board
- 1 Night accomodation in Skoura by the palm grove in Half board
- Car and English speaking driver as per the Morocco itinerary
- English speaking local guide in Marrakesh and Ouarzazate
- Entrances as per the itinerary
- Fuel surcharge and airport taxes ($385)
- City taxes to be paid at hotels
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses...
1 800 482 5995 / 1 800 621 2259 The Best of Europe
|847-8166717 - email@example.com - www.tourcrafters.com|
TourCrafters Inc. - 28085 North Ashley Circle - unit 202 - Libertyville, Illinois 60048 - USA
Mon-Fri: 8AM-6.30PM C.T. - Sat: 9AM-1PM C.T.