7 Days/6 Nights
Experience Turkey, the bridge between Orient and Occident where European and Asian ancient cultures meet creating a vast open-air museum. With this fantastic package you can visit the splendid and artistic Istanbul, with its museums, churches and coloured markets, Canakkale, and Kusadasi where the legendary Trojan War took place. You can also admire other famous sites of Turkey during our guided tours. Spend your holiday in this beautiful country with our unbeatable package: take advantage of our special offers since now!
FROM: $1,095.00 - Land only (in DBL room )
Valid: March 1-October 31 2011
Departure dates: see our departure dates
Tour operates with minimum 2 persons.
Reservations must be paid within 72 hours. All prices are per person, double occupancy
- Arrival transfer from Ataturk airport (Sabiha Gokcen airport is subject to surcharge) Departure transfer to port only to Dalama
- 6 overnights in hotel accommodation
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Professional Tour Guides
- Luggage handling in the hotels
- Local Taxes
- Museum Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Customary gratitude to your guide and driver
1 800 482 5995 / 1 800 621 2259 The Best of Europe |
| 847-8166717 - email@example.com - www.tourcrafters.com |
TourCrafters Inc. - 28085 North Ashley Circle - unit 202 - Libertyville, Illinois 60048 - USA
Mon-Fri: 8AM-6.30PM C.T. - Sat: 9AM-1PM C.T.