9 Days/8 Nights
In early May one of the most popular festivals in Morocco takes place, the Festival of Roses. The celebrating the harvest of roses in the small town of Kelaat M'gouna, located in the Dades Valley, which it is already known as the Valley of Roses.
In this town we find all kinds of products made with roses, from perfumes, creams, medicines and even jams. The festival attracts more than twenty thousand people willing to enjoy the dances and folk dances. For three days the town and tourists vibrate with music, colorful and fun. Three days in which to enjoy the best smell of the city: the rose water.
Different activities of all kinds are made. They start with covering the streets with a blanket of roses for shows and concerts continue outdoors with Berber groups. Many flower shows are also conducted to look in detail at each particular feature of each issue.
The last day of the festival which is usually on a Sunday, the election of Miss Roses takes place. The most beautiful women come out to dance dressed in their best kaftans and decorated with roses. Youll also find exclusive type markets, fairs and souks these days. Do not miss the opportunity to visit a distillery where you will learn how pink rose water is made.
FROM: $1,199.00 - Land only (Starting price per person in Double Room )
Valid: 05 Oct 2018-1st March 2019
Departure dates: Daily
- 4 Nights at your selected Riad/Hotel in Marrakesh
- Daily Breakfast
- Private Arrival Transfer in Marrakesh
- Full day tour of Marrakesh
- Excursion to the Atlas Mountains
- Private English speaking driver from Day 4 to Day 8
- 2 Night at your selected Hotel in KELAAT MGOUNA with Dinner
- 1 Night in the desert under the Tent ( Luxury tent) with Dinner
- 1 Night in your selected hotel in Skoura with Dinner
- Private departure Transfer to Marrakesh airport
- All Taxes
- Entrances as per itinerary
- Extra Excursions not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses
- Air Fare
1 800 482 5995 / 1 800 621 2259 The Best of Europe |
| 847-8166717 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.tourcrafters.com |
TourCrafters Inc. - 28085 North Ashley Circle - unit 202 - Libertyville, Illinois 60048 - USA
Mon-Fri: 8AM-6.30PM C.T. - Sat: 9AM-1PM C.T.