11 Days/10 Nights
Experience Turkey, the bridge between Orient and Occident where European and Asian ancient cultures meet creating a vast open-air museum. With this fantastic package you can visit the splendid Istanbul, with its museums, churches and coloured markets, Canakkale, and Kusadasi where the legendary Trojan War took place. During this guided tour you can also admire other famous sites of Turkey. Spend your holiday in this beautiful country with this unbeatable package: take advantage of our special offers since now!
FROM: $1,465.00 - Land only (in DBL room )
Valid: April - December 2015
Departure dates: see Dates & Prices
Tour operates with minimum 2 persons.
Reservations must be paid within 72 hours. All prices are per person, double occupancy.
- Arrival and departure transfers Sabiha Gokcen airport is subject to surcharge
- 10 overnights in Hotel
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Luggage handling in the hotels
- Local Taxes
- Museum Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Customary gratitude to your guide and driver
- Airfare - we offer departures from other cities for an additional cost - please inquire for cost
- Travel Insurance
1 800 482 5995 / 1 800 621 2259 The Best of Europe |
| 847-8166717 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.tourcrafters.com |
AutoEurope Tourcrafters 1,LLC - 28085 North Ashley Circle - unit 202 - Libertyville, Illinois 60048 - USA
Mon-Fri: 8AM-6.30PM C.T. - Sat: 9AM-1PM C.T.